During the month of April, the Parsippany-Troy Hills Public Library System invites aspiring poets to celebrate with us!
In honor of National Poetry Month, the Parsippany-Troy Hills Public Library System is hosting its Second Annual Poetry Contest.
- Poems will be judged on originality and structure
- Any style of poetry is welcome–free verse, haiku, rhyme, etc.
- Must be suitable for a general audience, e.g. no profanity, vulgarity, etc. and must be original words submitted by the writer
- Age groups: Grades 1-5, Grades 6-12, and Adults
- Submissions accepted from April 1 – April 24
- Due by April 24
- All winners will be invited to have their picture & poem posted on the Library’s social media platforms
- The Parsippany-Troy Hills Public Library System reserves the right to print, reuse, in whole or in part, any entry in the contest. All decisions of the judging committee are final.
Thank you to all who entered our poetry contest! Congratulations to our winners!