The Museum Pass program is a service provided by the Parsippany-Troy Hills Public Library System that enables customers to visit several museums. It’s a great way for friends and families residing in Parsippany to enjoy education, cultural enrichment, and fun. All Parsippany-Troy Hills resident cardholders, in good standing, are eligible to check out a museum pass.
Passes are on a first come, first served basis.
Do not return your museum pass to any book drop or branch location.
Museum passes must be returned to the Main Library, 449 Halsey Road, Parsippany, NJ.
Please hand the museum pass directly to a staff member. We want as many residents as possible to have the chance to use our Museum pass program.
So please remember:
1.Only one museum pass may be
borrowed at a time.
2. Bring the pass back after your museum visit, so that other families have the opportunity to borrow it.
- Museum Pass is a 3 day loan
- $5 late charge per day
- Pass is checked out by calling the Customer Service Desk at 973-887-5150 x 200, or visiting the desk @ the Main Library, 449 Halsey Road, Parsippany, NJ
- Pass can only be checked out by Parsippany Residents
- You can only return the pass to the Main Library
- If pass is lost, there is a $100 replacement fee